Picture
1. How did you get involved in Jewish education?
I grew up a very assimilated Jew in Toronto, and worked in advertising, but in 1985 came to Israel on the Jerusalem Fellowships, a 6-week study and tour program founded by Aish HaTorah.  I stayed for a year.  In the second year I met my husband who is an Aish HaTorah rabbi and we moved to be part of Aish in Toronto.  There I became a Jewish educator, and together we founded The Village Shul, a vibrant outreach community in Toronto's Forest Hill. Then I began to write books, and over the years became an international speaker.  I always say that I am still in advertising, I just have a better product.

2. What was your most memorable moment as an educator?
Although I have spoken all over the world in front of many audiences and dignitaries, this past May I spoke at the Aish World Center in Jerusalem for the cast of the television show, "House".  That was cool.

3. What are you most looking forward to at YouthCon?

I am excited to be part of an event that will inspire those who are inspiring the next generation of Jewish leaders (and I also love to eat food that I didn't make).
------------------------------

Lori Palatnik is an author, media personality and Jewish educator. She is a much sought after speaker, having lectured in The U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Central America, South America, South Africa and Israel, including featured talks at Yale, Brown and Penn. She is the Founding Director of The Jewish Women's Renaissance Project, bringing 1,000 women to Israel each year on a "Birthright"-like trip for women. Her weekly video blog, "Lori Almost Live" is a popular feature on aish.com, viewed by over 50,000 people each month.

Learn more about Lori's programs at http://www.jwrp.org

Comments

03/16/2013 8:47am

What a lovely blog site. I will undoubtedly be back again. Please keep writing!

04/19/2013 7:17am

I liked the view points of Lori Palatnic. She has a good overview about the education of the youth. Above all, if the nation wants to adapt something from another nation regarding the educational system the first preference I give will be the Jews! Happy to see that she too did the same!

05/03/2013 7:56am

That’s amazing! Africa has become the continent I wish to visit minimal, but your own trip seems awesome. I really hope you visit a honey badger, as well, they’re extremely badass.

05/03/2013 7:56am

Don't ask an additional shop owner on her vendor connections. Distributor information is recognized as a industry secret within the retail company, and professionals think about the practice horrible.

05/03/2013 7:56am

Technologies can include significant value to some business. Utilizing technologies can save a business money, create a business much more customer friendly and permit a company to provide more choices to clients.

05/03/2013 7:57am

While you likely identify, there is really a vast distinction between support centricity as well as customer centricity, assuming support mans the focus or even bias in the direction of designing as well as delivering a a service' as an software listed inside a catalog.

05/03/2013 7:57am

Even though healthy consuming is about the minds on most people these days, many lack time to strategy, shop and get ready for healthy foods. Likewise, few people possess the expertise. A wellness food shipping service can offer a handy solution with regard to busy people striving to enhance their nutritional habits.

05/03/2013 7:57am

Smoke taxes, though possess significantly reduced the amount of kids that smoke. You perhaps don't realize how pervasive cigarette smoking was after i was a young child in the actual late sixties/early 1970's.

05/07/2013 1:16am

I was walking around there a couple of weeks ago and noticed that the parking structures are the most interesting buildings to look at.

05/22/2013 5:21am

Your article is incredibly interesting! Browsing your work has educated me. Learned a lot from it. I will store your site and will pursue to read your future blog posts. Excellent! Kudos!

05/24/2013 6:03am

Allocate the available space. Remember that in addition to dining and kitchen areas you'll need room for dishwashing, storage, bathrooms and administrative work.

05/24/2013 6:03am

Alopecia is a condition marked by balding and hair loss. Its causes can include hormonal disorders, menopause, a severe illness or emotional stress and a number of other diseases or vitamin deficiencies.

05/24/2013 6:03am

Contact centers are increasingly using voice recognition and call-routing technologies. The customer can speak to a computer or press keys that will route him or her to the appropriate department to handle the request

The difference is the internal composition. By clinging to the euro peg for ideological reasons, the stress was concentrated in unemployment instead.

05/24/2013 6:04am

There are a number of cameras to choose from for different styles of photography. There's one for macro, one for action, one for landscapes and so on and so forth.

05/31/2013 2:27am

A suitable plan from your service provider would make allowance for the necessary space to launch your website. Such premium plans are backed with appropriate anti-spam machinery, advanced email, blogging software, SEO tools and many advanced security features.

06/18/2013 3:14am

Article unmatched qualitative, information is presented is very interesting and is relevant in today's world. Thanks to the author for his efforts and publish it on this resource.

Comments are closed.